Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheesy broccoli crepes

One of my favourite recipes websites is 'Exclusively food', their recipes are fail safe and delicious. This recipe is thanks to those talented ladies...I changed it up just a little

Steam or microwave a large head of broccoli then mash with a fork

Add 120g cream cheese, 2 tabs mayonaise, a tab lemon juice, a small amount of crushed garlic, 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese and salt & pepper.

Spoon the mixture on to crepes or thin wraps and roll up, place in baking dish with seam down.

Drizzle about 2 tabs cream over crepes and sprinkle with 1 cup grated tasty cheese.

Bake in mod oven 30 mins until cheese is golden.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um Jo... it's almost 10:30pm, and here I am salivating over these.

You're cruel... too cruel!

(But I think I might just make these tomorrow night. YUM!)

xx